Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day of School


First day of School

 

On Thursday morning, my first day of high school, I was excited, nervous and worried all at the same time. I was excited because I was starting a brand new school with all new teachers and new people to meet. I was worried because it was a new school and I wasn’t all that comfortable navigating the hallways.  I was nervous because I did not know any of the teachers, what their expectations would be, and I did not know if they were going to be friendly or not. It turns out all of my teachers are very friendly and welcoming. They asked what school we went to last year, do we play any sports, do you have family in the school right now, or have gone through the school. By the end of the day all my worries and nerves were forgotten. I knew that I had a tough, but fun year ahead of me.  I am excited to start this next chapter of my life on Monday. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment