Wednesday, October 3, 2012


Today in class we continued to give ideas about how we can help different organization. Then Mr. Schick had us brake into groups and see how many we could come up in each group. The organization I found is used to raise money and then donate books to those who need them. I found this pretty neat because there are a lot of people who need book for school. Then Mr. Schick was telling us about an organization that for $400.00 you get a lap top and so does someone in Africa, Asia, and any other place that needs one. Mr. Schick said one year they raised enough money for 15 laptops, but instead of JC taking some they received one and gave the rest away. I thought that that was pretty cool. I have seen them on TV before. They said something like enter to win and someone in Africa will get on to. I never entered because I’m not that lucky when it comes to contest, but I always found it cool that they gave two laptops away.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment