Thursday, September 27, 2012


Today in HG stated to watch the movie again. I found the movie When God Grew of us.  It is sad what is happening to all of these people. I wish people did not have to be so harsh.  I was happy for those chosen to come to America. It was kind of funny watching them adjust to everything. Like when they were on the plane and eating the butter plain. I thought that was strange how nobody said anything to them when they did they wrong thing. I mean I get the fact that they are trying to get them to learn on their own but still, when we were younger we had our parents tell us right from wrong. Well they don’t have parents, but they still need the help. How are you supposed to know right from wrong if no one tells you? Either way I can’t wait to watch more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment