Saturday, September 22, 2012


Yesterday in class we finished up the last few projects. My group hadn’t finished our on Thursday so we went first. Mr. Schick was in a notice very thing kind of mood. Like the fact that I put the unemployment rate for the ages 14-24 up instead of the unemployment rate if the USA.  Don’t forget the fact that I spelled something wrong. Then when we had the map of India up he pointed out the word that I spelled wrong. Go figure.  After the presentations were finished Mr. Schick started to talk about our quiz on Monday. I think it will be fairly easy only because we have not gone over too much. Also because everything we do in class in on my blog and Mr. Schick has links to the websites we used on his blogger. I think that if I take the time to study everything and don’t rush through I will do fine on his quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment